Junior Fellows Application
Click HERE for information and an outline of the program.
Applications are now open for the 2019-2020 term. Applications will close on June 1, 2019.
Fill out the following inquiry form to access the Junior Fellows application. A link to the application will be emailed to the address provided, enabling you to return to the application later.
Qualifications for the Theopolis Junior Fellows Program.
- Every applicant must be a practicing Christian. Men and women from every Christian tradition may apply.
- Each applicant must be endorsed by a local church via a pastoral recommendation.
- Applicants will normally be college graduates.
All of the following application documents must be submitted for Theopolis to process an application.
- Online application form, including $25 application fee.
- Two recommendations. First, a pastoral recommendation. The pastoral recommendation should assess the student's Christian commitment and service to the church, his or her capacity for advanced theological study, and the student's personal strengths and weaknesses. Second, an academic recommendation from a college, seminary, or graduate school instructor who can evaluate the student's academic abilities.
- Two writing samples (uploaded to online form).
- Summary of Christian testimony and aspirations for future ministry (uploaded to the online form).
If you have any questions regarding the application process or qualifications for admission, please contact email@example.com.